These little centerpieces add a playful pop of color to your Christmas decor. They’re a cinch to make, all you need is a floral foam block, a container, fresh cuttings and some Christmas accessories. We’ve used mini baubles and red berries, but you can use whatever you have on hand. Experiment with bows, paper stars, or snowflakes and have fun with it!
• A small bucket, plant pot or container, ours has a 6" (15cm) diameter;
• A floral foam block cut to size (available at craft stores);
• Cuttings from an evergreen (try your local Christmas tree stand or backyard!);
• Ilex berries (ours are fake from the craft store);
• Festive decorations such as baubles, ribbons, beads, stars, snowflakes, use your imagination!
Cut the floral foam block to size and place in the bottom of your container. Start by poking the evergreen cuttings into the block. Try to place them so that the overall look has a nice shape. Add the berries and decorate to your heart's delight!